Secrets of The Universe



Title: The Secret


Author: Rhonda Byrne
Publisher: Atria Books/Beyond Words
Year: 2006


Law of Attraction is not a new topic to be discussed all over the world. Truthfully, this is the first book on that subject that I have read. I've heard about positive thinking and positive attitude since I was in school. That was over twenty years ago.


Even then, motivators and facilitators and counselors, during the motivation courses or career week, were already talking about being positive in life. And when you're a teenager, you use whatever ammo that you have to fight your course against your parents. During that time, it was positive outlook to life against my slightly over protective parents. Those were the days.


The author, albeit many criticism against her work, managed to convey the simple message about being more in tune with the universe. It's certainly not magic. It's just how nature works and I am a novice follower.


I have always been optimistic in living my life, as much as I can. It is a bit difficult when people around you are being so negative and against being happy all the time. Somehow people manage to create conflict in everything that they do. And to stay true on the laws of attraction path can be difficult. 


I simply go back to basics. Do unto others as you would have others do unto you. This is what law attraction simple rules are all about. And so much more. But we can start with only this belief and grow from there. Changes can be made and seen.


I would recommend The Secret to be read with open mind and open heart. Yes, it is not a new topic although this book received a lot of hypes and still is. However, the presentation of the subject and idea is simplistic and easy to understand. And at the end of the day, relate it spiritually as you would in your own faith (religion), and it will be much easier to understand and follow.



Also available:



 
  

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home